Saint Dennis Summer Festival
Mark July 29, 30 & 31, 2016 on Your Calendars for the 60th Annual Saint Dennis Festival!
Planning for this social highlight of the year begins well in advance. This is a great opportunity for the Saint Dennis community to join with our East Side neighbors for a weekend of fun and fellowship. But just as important, this event is the largest fundraiser for our church and school.
We Can’t Do it Without YOU!
The Festival would not be a success without all of our wonderful volunteers. Work with your friends or use it as an opportunity to meet new people. We guarantee you’ll have a great time!
Return of Sunday’s Outdoor Mass
The Mass will return on Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 10:00 am. Seating will be provided.
First Rate Entertainment
Our entertainment lineup is second to none! Highlights include top rated beer tent headliners:
- Bob Klinger Polka Band (Family Tent) – 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Retro Specz (Main Stage/Beer Tent) – 8:00 pm – Midnight
- Funky Chunky (Family Tent) – 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- East Wash Juke Band (Family Tent) – 2:00 pm -4:00 pm
- Classical Jazz (Family Tent) – 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Undercover (Main Stage/Beer Tent) – 8:00 pm – Midnight
- Mad City Jug Band (Family Tent) – Noon – 2:00 pm
- Classic Jazz (in Church) – 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Blue Zone Band (Main Stage/Beer Tent) – 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
There is something going on in every corner of the Festival grounds…and for every age. BINGO – Games – Flea Market – Book Tent – Handicrafts. New this year: Knockerball!
Don’t Forget the Food!
The food tent offers a wide variety of delicious Festival favorites…Italian Sausage, Barbecues, Hamburgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Corn on the Cob and much more! Visit Fellowship Hall for an assortment of baked goods at the Sweet Tooth Booth and don’t forget to pick up a loaf of Mound Bread. Sunday’s Beef Dinner is a Festival tradition serving a family style, all-you-can-eat feast from 11:30 am– 4:00 pm.
2016 Festival Committee Chairs
- Jeanne and David Schommer – (608) 839-5223
- Lisa and Jeff Baudhuin – (608) 628-4827
- Ann Pitz – (608) 770-8487
- Lisa and John Stangler – (608) 205-7407
- Chris and John Vroman – (608) 316-2779
- Darla and Brian Stachowiak – (608) 212-8724
- Ed Gaudet (new)- (608) 628-4827
To contact the Festival Chairs or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org