Cave Quest Vacation Bible School - August 7 - 9
Registration starts May 1 and ends June 15.
Attention all current 4K through fourth graders! Vacation Bible School is back and will be happening August 7 - 9 from 9:00 am-noon. New friends and awesome counselors, amazing experiments, spelunker sports, lip-smacking snacks, surprising adventures and incredible music.
Registration for Vacation Bible School
Registration begins May 1 (ends June 15) using our new ParishSoft software. Families must first register into the ParishSoft system to create a username and password. Temporary passwords may take one to three days to receive so please be patient. Once you receive your passwords, then you can use "My Church" site to register for Vacation Bible School under the Faith Formation tab. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Jacque Childs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost is $30 per student or $50 per family. For more information, contact Lisa Harms.
Directions to Register:
- Register your family for ParishS0FT. (You will only need to do this once per family.)
- Wait for a temporary password to log in to "My Own Church". Reminder, this may take one to three days.
- Sign into ParishSOFT. Click on the Faith Formation tab and sign your students up for VBS. Register them for the grade they are entering this Fall.
- To pay your fee, use the online payment form or bring money into the Parish Office.
Please be patient with us as this is a new system and may take longer as we transition. Any questions should be directed to Jacque Childs.
We need help from middle and high school students to be our VBS counselors. Please fill out the application below and return to Lisa Harms by June 1!
Commitment: Counselors must meet the following requirements of two training sessions and all three days of VBS:
- Attend ONE “Basics” training session: June 25 OR July 16 (6:30 pm – 7:30 pm)
- Attend the FINAL training session: August 6, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Attend all three days of Vacation Bible School (August 7-9, 8:45 am -12:15 pm)
- Be ready to have fun, meet new friends, and help kids learn about Jesus!
Please return completed forms to Lisa Harms in the Parish Office by June 1.